Mad Meeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOUT BOX!

5 posters

Go down

SHOUT BOX! Empty SHOUT BOX!

Post by Hyper-Red Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

i think we need a shoutbox... a good one. so we don't have to talk about what happened to your arm on sunday in the general chat.
Hyper-Red
Hyper-Red
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

SHOUT BOX! Empty Re: SHOUT BOX!

Post by Vio Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Ya a chatbox would be nice. You should think about that D_K
Vio
Vio
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeler Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Shoutboxes can be great, but I don't think they are always necessary. You should let a few more members join first therefore its not a waste to get a shoutbox so a person can talk to them self.
Teeler
Teeler
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 pm

We are waiting for a pick up in some activity before we get a shoutbox. I reccomend a xat chat. Has forum mods, custom skins, and sounds that go NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR BOOM!
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Postaholic

http://s1.zetaboards.com/chibiwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 am

Teeler wrote:Shoutboxes can be great, but I don't think they are always necessary. You should let a few more members join first therefore its not a waste to get a shoutbox so a person can talk to them self.

Chibiwolf wrote:We are waiting for a pick up in some activity before we get a shoutbox. I reccomend a xat chat. Has forum mods, custom skins, and sounds that go NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR BOOM!

Exactly my reasoning. I'll make a Random Chat thread over in the General Discussion so you can talk about what you did last thursday, ok? Just wait till we get more members. I do have an option to add in a chat box, and when the time comes, I will add it in. nods

*Locks thread*
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum