Trying to draw wolves...

Go down

Trying to draw wolves...

Post by Forgotten-Ragdoll on Thu May 28, 2009 3:23 am

... and not really succeeding. I can't draw long fur for the life of me. I can never get their eyes right, either.

Wolfies.

And more wolfies.
Forgotten-Ragdoll
Mini Meeper

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to draw wolves...

Post by Ashley on Sat May 30, 2009 3:24 am

Well, better than what I can do. xD

I believe on the first image, the wolf's eyes should be a tad farther apart...though i could be wrong. xD That just seems to me what looks correct.

Ok, after looking at this picture, it seems that the nose itself is too thin, thus throwing off the eyes. You catch what I mean?

That guy has some amazing animal photography, and has several wolf images. you could use those as references. =D

Teeler wrote:Hows it going peeps...err meeps!
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonTriforce on Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Dark_Kokiri wrote:Well, better than what I can do. xD

I believe on the first image, the wolf's eyes should be a tad farther apart...though i could be wrong. xD That just seems to me what looks correct.

Ok, after looking at this picture, it seems that the nose itself is too thin, thus throwing off the eyes. You catch what I mean?

Some wolves have different face structures. Like the red wolf has bigger eyes and a smaller head see... http://shapeshifterromance.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/redwolfdad.jpg

I love wolves and I have made many attempts of drawing wolves. My Watercolor Ammy in the traditional art section was gonna be a wolf but then I added all the markings and the reflector. I like the way you drew the faces and paws I can't wait to see you do a whole wolf.
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 am

ToonTriforce wrote:
Dark_Kokiri wrote:Well, better than what I can do. xD

Some wolves have different face structures. Like the red wolf has bigger eyes and a smaller head see... http://shapeshifterromance.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/redwolfdad.jpg

Granted, but that one looks most like the wolf in her sketch. =P

Teeler wrote:Hows it going peeps...err meeps!
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down