Mad Meeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Happening?

+2
Chibiwolf
ToonTriforce
6 posters

Go down

What's Happening? Empty What's Happening?

Post by ToonTriforce Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:12 am

Basically talk about anything here as long as it isn't spam try to make an effort in your post this isn't like Random Chat where it acted like a shoutbox. Guess what? That means NO CHATSPEAK!

Rules
  1. You are allowed to talk about anything, just make sure that it is intelligent and not just "Who likes ____?" or something.
  2. Your posts must be at least three sentences if not more. This rule to to prevent spamming in this board. If you want to "spam talk", that is what the shoutbox is for.
  3. Please no chat speak, not only is it hard to read, but we wont count it as one of the required 15 characters
  4. Basically follow the rest o the forum rules

More to be added once we see the need to.

Last edited by Ashley on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules added)
ToonTriforce
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

What's Happening? Empty Re: What's Happening?

Post by Chibiwolf Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:21 am

THANK YOU. Teeler was a butt and locked the chat topic, forgetting IM USING MY WII. Cbox wont work with Wii Opera Browsers.
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Postaholic

http://s1.zetaboards.com/chibiwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonTriforce Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 pm

I know I just couldn't think of a good name so I just was like what the heck just name it Community thread until Ashley changes it.
ToonTriforce
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 pm

I am going to make rules for this thread so that way the shoutbox can stay active, so be ready for that. smile shine

That's fine that Teeler locked the last thread, it gave us a chance to figure something out. I am probably going to move the chatbox to the top when I start streaming stuff, or possibly even sticking a new chatbox inside if at all possible.

Teeler wrote:I edited your title. Make sure not to copy any titles or anything like that from other sites, unless it is acknowledged.

Also, just about every other site I go to they have "Community Thread" as the title. LoZ isn't the only place, ya know. nods
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeler Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Whatever...I just don't want this site to be like what happened to Shane's old site. So active until he was accused of plagarism.
Teeler
Teeler
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbinoWolf Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Teeler wrote:Whatever...I just don't want this site to be like what happened to Shane's old site. So active until he was accused of plagarism.

You do realize why he was accused of plagarism, correct? Because if you truely do, you'll know why there's absolutely no problem as of yet. And I think Ashley's respectful enough to not stray down that path.

And before I eventually have to get into it, because I'm sure I will, the bottom line to all this is: You needn't be so uptight. What Shane did is out of your ability to change anyway.
AlbinoWolf
AlbinoWolf
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeler Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 pm

I know Nyck. I'm also not getting uptight, I remember it started with one thread like this. Whatever, just thought it would be better to have a more...original title.

Ok, from now on this thread will ONLY be used for any updates you need to post such as if you won't be coming on and tec.
Teeler
Teeler
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Nah, I think some random chat is allowed. Like I said, there are rules up there for a reason, so long as they are followed I don't think that we should restrict to only "Oh I'm not going to be around" Maybe we can do something like that later, but seeing as this forum is pretty small and we don't have a whole lot of members, random chat should be allowed.

BUT I say again, the posts in this thread must be intelligent and fairly long. And let's please not turn this into an argument. xD
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonTriforce Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

I need to keep activity up while Ashleys away so I'm posting here. I hope you post in here to or suffer my wrath. No not realy but Ashley will have my head if I treat this site like crap and has given me a very detailed list of instructions. So if you guys get in a fight I will have to tell her. Also all bans will have to be put on hold until Ashley comes back so just keep that in mind mods. Keep activity up!
ToonTriforce
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid-flier Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:04 pm

So, how has it been everybody? huh?
Like a "Wut's happenen? Dud!"

I haven't really been participating to the community, but decided to kick up my activity here since I like the site... I just get annoyed at the scrolling sometimes because I'm picky with skins, haha.

Wheeeeee! This is fully intelligent! excited
Acid-flier
Acid-flier
Supercalifragilistic Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonTriforce Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 am

We need ACTIVITY!

Gosh, we've already had demotions. Well now we have to look for new mods. I hope that makes you more active.
ToonTriforce
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am

With the lack of activity going on, yes, I am demoting people and possibly adding in new members. I need active people on here, even if it is only staff. :/
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum