Mad Meeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial Responce

3 posters

Go down

Initial Responce Empty Initial Responce

Post by AlbinoWolf Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 am

And here's where I get all nitpicky. Excuse me in advance, Ashley. (And it's only a few things. Not trying to bash you or anything. :P )

Please post it here, we would love to hear form you!

From*

Also, I'm not sure how you have this set up, but maybe set up a forum for general art topics? Like, I know I don't just do GFX. But how you do that is up to you. At least clarify it for us if you have other ideas.

Finally, I can see the intentions behind it, but a wise man once told me (back when I was making my own forum) that having special groups, like "Oldies" and "Elite" as you've called them, isn't that helpful when there's only a handful of members around. Do what you will, though, but I doubt anyone will be accessing that Oldie forum anytime soon. :P

Great job on the layout and the default avatars, by the way. Keep up the good work.
AlbinoWolf
AlbinoWolf
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Initial Responce Empty Re: Initial Responce

Post by Chibiwolf Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 am

Everything on the forum looks great. I just have an issue with topics. It says a topic title needs to be 10 CHARACTERS LONG! I think that is way overkill. I think 4 is more reasonable because almost all forums use that as the limit.
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Postaholic

http://s1.zetaboards.com/chibiwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Lawl, thanks. XD I need all the help I can get.

...that has to be the worst spelling mistake I've ever made. XD TYPING ERROR I TELL JOO! shake fist

I'll go ahead and add another forum for people to have their own art threads, you'd be able to post artwork outside of it, but I guess that could be like your "spam dump" or "I have a lot of artwork to show off today" kind of thing.

As for the groups...planning ahead of time. =P I'll forget otherwise... paranoid

And I'll fix the whole title thing. Didn't even think that 10 would be the default, that's a little too many.

Thanks guys!
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm

A cbox would be nice to :3
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm holding out on the chatbox. I have an option to add one in, but I want to wait till we get a few more members.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibiwolf Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:43 pm

If you can add more pages to the navigation bar and make it a pop out, you can get a xat chatroom. They are sexy, clean, have moderators, admins, ect.
Chibiwolf
Chibiwolf
Postaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm

I know, I just want to wait till we get more people, that's all. It will be allowed at some point, no worries. nods
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum