Mad Meeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite movie

+3
leilanibrief
Tolken
Ashley
7 posters

Go down

Favorite movie Empty Favorite movie

Post by Ashley Sat May 09, 2009 5:58 pm

So, what's your guy's favorite movie and why?

I don't have one is specific, but I enjoyed Emperor's New Groove, Madagascar (both the first and second), Underdog, Water Horse, and Bolt. As you can see...I like kids movies. I find them more entertaining, movies are meant to use as a break/relaxing thing in my opinion. "Adult" movies seems to have too much going on, kids movies stay simple and sweet, makes a more fun watch for me. nods

Emperor's New Groove, granted it's a semi-old movie, but it's win. It's still a cartoon, something we don't get to see too often anymore because of all the CGing. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, it's hilarious. I can fly

Madagascar, The storyline is funny, and I like the "artwork" that is done in it. The second one was better than the first one, im my opinion, but you have to see the first one in order to really understand what is going on. The second one...King Julian cracks me up. smile shine

Underdog and Water Horse, I loved the CG, they looked pretty real. Though I am a graphic nut and point out everything that is wrong with the graphics, they did a pretty good job. I'm not a huge fan of the storyline on either of them, but they were good none the less.

Bolt, simple kids movie. I saw it in 3D when it came out in theaters. (Hyper-Red and my other sister wanted to see it...I tagged along. But in all honesty I was excited as well. XD) Not the best movie to see in 3D, but it was fun. The storyline is classic, a dog who believes that he is a superhero of sorts but is actually an actor. The whole storyline is him learning about it and getting back to where he was before, as he got lost.

So there's my long post. Yours doesn't have to be that long, just make sure you say why you liked the movie you mentioned. Feel Free to say more than one like I did.

Last edited by Dark_Kokiri on Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie Empty Re: Favorite movie

Post by Tolken Wed May 27, 2009 11:54 pm

My favorite movie is Tommy Boy with chris farley and david spade.
Tolken
Tolken
Mini Meeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 am

And why was it your favorite? =P
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leilanibrief Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 am

ooo I saw the Water horse! That was a very good movie~ Especially loved the setting, so pretty!

Hmmm favorite movie huh? There are so many that I like, it's hard to choose :( I really like The Lord of the Rings series and Harry Potter though for it's awesome stories, settings, and ... clothes, yes I adore their cloaks and capes <3. Also I just like magical/fantasy stuff like that :p
leilanibrief
leilanibrief
Mini Meeper

http://leilanibrief.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 pm

I only got to see the first Lord of the Rings, which is really surprising because I adore fantasy. xD The costumes are awesome, I reference them very often for my own characters. =P
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToonTriforce Sun May 31, 2009 4:27 pm

My favorite movie would have to be Spirited Away. It has fantasy and anime combined and I love it. It is so realistic and I love the storyline. It makes you want to sit down and not miss a second of it. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy.
ToonTriforce
ToonTriforce
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisterrules Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 am

UHF is the funniest movie ever
Its about a TV station that is trying to raise up money tosave itself from going bankrupt

It has some hilarious shows it aired in an atempt to gain popularity here are a few

Last edited by Twisterrules on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : picky people)
Twisterrules
Twisterrules
Expert Poster

http://www.webstarts.com/TwistersGameDomain

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeler Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 am

Saving Private Ryan. If you have seen it, you know why its a great movie.
Teeler
Teeler
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey, Twister, could you reduce the amount of youtube videos in that post to only three? That's a little much.

I saw half of Saving Private Ryan in 9th grade. That was a good movie...but I'm too lazy to go see the rest. xD
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid-flier Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Favorite movie Equilibrium_front

Equilibrium, my first and forever favorite movie! *_*
(Of course... Not being bias and automatically choosing Yu-Gi-Oh, hehe)

The concept is just beautiful, I've always been a huge fan of action and the director who did this movie is crazy good with movements and how smooth the actions flow. It's also Science Fiction which I've recently been really into because of the story lines. It's a new and cooler Matrix. <3
Acid-flier
Acid-flier
Supercalifragilistic Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisterrules Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm

I watched that one.
It wasn't that interesting to me.
Twisterrules
Twisterrules
Expert Poster

http://www.webstarts.com/TwistersGameDomain

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid-flier Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Haha. xD
I could understand.

Btw, I completely forgot - Star Trek! The newest one, that movie totally rocked.
Acid-flier
Acid-flier
Supercalifragilistic Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down